Find a personalized option where you're able to move the with little to no rest.
- only go one direction, not both and alternate which way you go each round.
- perform on knees.
- elevate your upper body on a surface, like chair or tabletop.
- elevate your upper body and perform on your knees (beginner friendly option)
- lift chest and thighs off the ground as high as possible if you can't fully get off the floor.
- perform 4-sec. Pike Hold.
- scale-up with Handstand Push-ups
-perform with upper body elevated on a surface, like chair or tabletop.
Side Plank Hip Lifts:
- perform a Side Plank Hold (toes or knees) for 7-sec. each side.
Lunges (both varieties):
- use a tabletop or surface to hold onto to help offset weight.
- sit to a chair.
- scale up by adding weight
Tabletop Hip Ext:
- perform as Lying Glute Bridges.
Reverse Plank Leg Lifts:
- perform 12-sec. Reverse Plank Hold.
🤰 Mama Birds
1 Around-the-world or Halo, each direction
2 Elevated Push-ups or Elevated Plank Shoulder Taps
3 Supermans or Good-mornings
4 Pike Push-ups or Presses
5 Superman Ts or Sumo-stance Good-mornings
6 Kick-backs or Elevated Kick-backs
7 Side Plank Hip Lifts, each side
8 Step-ups or Step-overs, each side
10 Lateral Lunges, each side
11 Tabletop Hip Extensions
12 Reverse Plank Leg Lift
✅ Elevated surface for Around the World.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record your time!🎄