Not just your ordinary walk in the park.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet shoulder-width in squat stance.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step forward with one foot, simultanoeusly lower back knee towards ground barely grazing it.
- Once front shin reaches a 90 degree angle, push off of front foot and take a step forward with the trailing leg.
- Repeat on other leg in a walking fashion, continuously without stopping momentum,
✅ The Finish
- Feet brought back together after performing a lunge.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Make sure your knees and toes face the same direction to keep the joints safe.