There's the London Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, and Brooklyn Bridge...but none as iconic as the
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Knees are bent at a 90 degree and feet are flat, placed hip width.
- Arms are placed by your sides.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Elevate hips up by pushing your feet into the ground and squeezing your butt.
- Relax your legs and lower your hips back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with hips bridged up.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up to help create a strong foundation.