There's the London Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, and Brooklyn Bridge...but none as iconic as the
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Knees are bent at a 90 degree and feet are flat, placed hip width.
- Arms are placed by your sides.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Elevate hips up by pushing your feet into the ground and squeezing your butt.
- Relax your legs and lower your hips back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with hips bridged up.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up to help create a strong foundation.
Glute Movements 🍑
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: 🍑 + chest
Today's Focus: Legs and Chest Strength
Today's workout takes place completely on the floor.
This whole workout is done on the ground, so when you're done you can go right into a nap.