If you were asking for a good hip flexor lower ab burn, you've come to the right place.
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground with legs straight, feet together, arms overhead.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift upper back and legs off of the ground, with the low back the only contact point.
- Bend your knees and bring them towards your chest.
- Simultaneously take your arms around the sides of your body and touch the outside of your feet.
- Lower slowly back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Sitting on your tailbone with knees bent, arms touching the outside of your feet.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your chin up to keep a big chest to help your arms touch your toes.