✅ The Set-up
- Place feet hip width apart, hands shoulder width apart on the ground.
- Raise butt so that arms and legs are straight, make an inverse-V position with the body (pike), hands/arms/shoulders in one line.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower top of head towards the ground, elbows point towards knees.
- Touch the ground and come back up, pressing away the floor back into full extension.
- Option to also elevate the knees/toes onto an object
✅ The Finish
- In a pike position with arms fully extended.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place thumbs pointed forwards on the ground to help set up the correct shoulder angle.