You can use whatever you have at home. A sturdy chair, stair, or door mat!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips facing an elevated surface.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift one knee towards your chest, balancing on one leg.
- Step fully onto surface with one foot.
- Drive off of entire foot and stand up fully.
- Trailing (non-working leg) then stands on top of the box.
- Slowly lower yourself down using the same foot as you stood up with.
- Return both feet to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing at the top of an elevated surface with both feet.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heel when stepping onto and off of the box.