✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with hands directly beneath your chest on an elevated surface, lower body on your toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower your body in one motion, keeping elbows in and body flat (no sagging).
- Chest touches the edge of the surface.
- Keeping elbows in, push up with the body in one rigid line to the top oof the plank.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position with hands elevated and toes & hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Rotate the hand outwards to keep your elbows in to your sides as you press.