One of those movements that look 'easy' but after 20 seconds, you realize how wrong you were.
✅ The Set-up
- Place yourself on all fours (crawling position).
- Hands under shoulders, shoulder-width.
- Knees under hips, toes pointed towards the ground (foot flexed).
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push hands into the ground.
- Push toes into the ground -- this lifts knees a few inches off of the ground.
- Balance your entire bodyweight on hands and toes.
- Hold it!
✅ The Finish
- On hands and toes, knees bent.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep chin tucked down to maintain a safe neck position.