Put my plank down flip it and reverse it 🎶
✅ The Set-up
- Sit on your bottom, chest upright.
- Feet straight in front of you, toes pointed up.
- Arms directly to the sides of your body at the hips, directly underneath shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Squeeze your butt and elevate the hips.
- Simultaneously press hands against the ground and extend the elbows.
- Reach an elevated position with hips in line with the body.
✅ The Finish
- Torso oriented towards the ceiling with arms and legs extended, supporting the bodyweight in a straight line.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt hard to keep hips in line with the body.