This movement, such a classic. Takes you back to your gym class days with Mr. Ruiz and his whistle yelling at you to count out loud.
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Knees bent to the sides of your body or straight together.
- Arms up and overhead.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Use your arms for momentum and swing them towards your feet.
- Bring your torso and chest upwards to a sitting position, keep upper back upright and chest big at the top.
- Lower self back to the ground slowly.
✅ The Finish
- Sitting upright on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your chin up throughout the movement to keep your neck at a safe angle.