How to make planks harder. Step 1, reverse it. Step 2, take away a leg.
- Back of body oriented towards the ground
- Front of body oriented towards ceiling
- Feet under hips and legs straight with toes pointed upwards
- Arms to the sides directly underneath the shoulders
- Squeeze your butt and elevate the hips, simultaneously press hands against the ground with fingertips facing your feet and extend the elbows, reaching an elevated hip and shoulder position
- Then raise one leg straight up squeezing the front of your leg, balancing your lower body on the heel of the lower leg, then return upper leg to the ground, switch sides