The workout will feel more like a sustained burn. than anything else. The Heel Taps are intended on letting the shoulders and core rest while you get a little sweaty! On the Clamshells, no required amount of reps per side, just make sure you're switching sides evenly! (aka if you do 5 reps on right, do 5 reps on left!)
Weighted Jumping Jacks
- Adjust weight.
- Beginners: perform with just your arms, no weight.
Long Lunge Mountain Climbers
- Instead of bringing your shin completely vertical, bring your knee up towards elbow, but with more bent knee.
- Regular Mountain Climbers, bring your knees only into your chest.
- Beginners: perform with hands elevated on a surface like a chair or tabletop.
- Beginners: perform as seconds of a Side Plank Hold.
- Beginners: perform as a Crab Hold (same as video but no walking, just hold in place).
- Use a higher or lower object to increase or decrease difficulty.
- Weighted Jumping Jacks: one small weight, like a DB, KB, or backpack.
🤰 Mama Birds
15-30-45-60-45-30-15 sec. of each movement:
Elevated Long Lunge Mountain Climbers
Knee Side Plank Hold (swith sides half way through)
Reverse Tabletop Hold or Bird Dogs
✅ Weight option for Jumping Jacks.
✅ Your body!
⏱ Make sure to look at the clock for all the seconds of work.