✅ The Set-up
- Sit on the ground with legs straight in front of you, with a small object placed directly to the side of one ankle.
- Place hands on the ground next to your torso/hips to stabilize the upper body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- With ankles together and toes pointed up, lift both legs together up and over the object.
- Heels touch the other side.
- Core and shoulders remain engaged throughout.
✅ The Finish
- Sitting on the ground with straight legs and heels on the other side of the object.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs to keep them straight and in one unit as you move from side-to-side.