✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your hips.
- Face an object, few inches off of the ground, in front of you.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Touch one toe to the object while supporting your bodyweight on the other leg.
- Return that toe to back underneath you.
- Switch sides & perform quickly as possible.
✅ The Finish
- Standing with weight balanced on one side and toe touching an object in front of you.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows at a 90 degree angle at your sides pumping fast.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Probably the most famous hero workout of them all!
Today, we're testing our grip strength!
In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.
Throwing a curveball at you with running on a Wednesday!
Pairs best with pulling and squatting movements.
Warm-up: Varied Grip Press/Push