Time to take a knee!
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your side with your knees bent.
- Balance on a side plank on your elbow.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Squeeze your butt and push off the outside of your knee to elevate your hips.
- Elbow is pushing actively into the ground.
- Hold the position, maintaining a straight body angle sideways.
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position on the knees and elbows, hips raised up.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Orient your hand/fist perpendicular with your body in the side plank to get the most strength out of your shoulder to support your body.