Pearls not included.
✅ The Set-up
- Lay on your side on the ground, with the bottom knee bent.
- Support your upper body on your elbow, actively pushing away from the ground, forearm perpendicular with the body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Elevate the hips by squeezing your butt and quads, pushing against the outside of your bottom knee.
- Then actively squeeze your butt and open up the knees and hips, making a clamshell position.
- Slowly return to the bottom.
✅ The Finish
- Body supported on the elbow with hips open.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Actively push against your bottom elbow to keep a solid core position.