Choose an object for all the movements where you can do 10 reps unbroken. You should be able to move through the reps and still feel some resistance.
- Adjust load OR perform regular Burpees instead.
- Beginners: perform Kick-backs.
- Adjust load.
- Beginners: perform Air Squats (no weight).
- Adjust load OR perform regular Sit-ups.
- Beginners: perform Sit-ups with feet anchored with a weight.
Rotational Mountain Climbers
- Instead of touching your elbow to opposite knee, only bring your knee across your body to chest, then switch.
- Beginners: perform Mountain Climbers (rotational or not) with hands elevated on a surface: chair bottom, table top, etc.
- Weighted Burpees: pair of DBs, KBs, or backpack.
- Goblet Squat/Weighted Sit-ups: single DB, KB, or backpack.
🤰 Mama Birds
Hearts: Kick-backs or Elevated Burpees*
Diamonds: Goblet Squats or Air Squats
Clubs: Weighted Torso Twists
Spade: Elevated Rotational Mountain Climbers, each side
Joker: Elevated Push-up
*With or without jump at top.
✅ Weight option for burpees.
✅ Weight option for sit-ups.
✅ Weight option for squats.
⏱ Deck of cards.