If you love burpees, you're going to LOVE weighted burpees! Oh, what's that? You never said you loved burpees? Well, this is awkward.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand up with weight(s) in your hands at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean towards the ground with a flat back and bent knees.
- Aim weights down but slightly in front of you.
- Jump out to the top of the Plank position with hands on the weight(s).
- Lower chest and thighs fully onto the ground.
- Push off of the floor and jump feet towards weights.
- Stand up with weights in hands.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with weight(s) in hands.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Jump feet between the weights to set yourself up for a proper Deadlift on the way up.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Hero Workout: Tumilson
Today's Focus: As many reps as possible!
I know you math majors are going to add those Burpees up before you start, but just take it 6 reps at a time and it will feel like a blur.
This workout is as scary as it looks.