Open to trading these in for a banana split instead. 🍌🍨
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders, then take one foot forward and the other back, splitting your stance.
- Hold weight(s) across your shoulders at the front side of your body using the hands and elbows to support the weight.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower yourself down, bending the front knee to a 90 degree angle, back knee bends but does not touch the ground.
- Push off your front foot to stand, repeat (do not bring your feet back together between reps).
- Switch legs.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with front and back legs locked out in a split-stance, holding a weight on the front of the shoulders.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Make sure your knees track with your toes in order to keep the knees safe!