Here were sit-ups, just hanging around minding their business, doing their own thing...then all of a sudden, the shoulders came around and wanted to be involved.
✅ The Set-up
- Sit on your bottom on the ground with feet forward.
- Hold one object between two hands with elbows extended next to your ears, actively reaching up towards the ceiling.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Begin to lay back towards the ground while pushing the object towards the ceiling throughout.
- At the bottom, object will lay over the chest at the bottom.
- Initiate sit-up and return to an upright torso position with weight held overhead.
✅ The Finish
- Sitting on the ground with legs straight forward, arms holding a weight overhead.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Look straight ahead the entire time to keep your neck safe!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Might as well jump!
Monday is kicking off with a workout as crazy as Michael Scott!
Starting the week off with a little bit of everything.
Quick intervals with FOUR movements, which means we gotta move!