When you're selecting your personalized options today, choose something where you prioritize your consistency first before you add more difficulty.
Seated Pistol Squats
- First, adjust height of the surface you are Squatting to: using a higher height will make it easier.
- Then, place some chairs next to your Squatting station and use the arms to help stand up.
- Last, adjust reps down to 5/5.
- Adjust load.
- If hamstrings are tight and you are losing balance or rounding your back, only go down to your knee instead of the floor with the weight.
Side Plank Crunches:
- First, instead of bringing knee all the way into the chest, only bring it to hip level.
- Next, perform the Side Plank on your knee instead of foot.
- Deadlifts: barbell, DB(s), KB(s), or backpack.
- Pistol Squats: a surface to sit onto, like a chair, stool, or stack of books.
🤰 Mama Birds
7 Reverse Lunges, each side
7 Single-leg Deadlifts, each side
7 Single-arm Strict Press, each side
✅ Weight for Single-Leg Deadlifts. Adjust this as you see fit.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record your time of competion.