Not only are these great for leg gains, but also there's a huge balance component and if you're not careful, you might tip over.
✅ The Set-up
- Balance your weight on one foot.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a big chest and flat back as you bring the weight down to the ground.
- Leg that's supporting your body has a soft bend in the knee.
- Leg that's up off the ground reaches back and up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with leg fully locked out, weight held at your hip level.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep the weight as close to your foot as possible to avoid going forward.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Single-side movements
Today's Focus: Single-side balance, hammies, and chest
Focus: Balance is Key
Our last mile of the year (maybe)!