Not only are these great for leg gains, but also there's a huge balance component and if you're not careful, you might tip over.
✅ The Set-up
- Balance your weight on one foot.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a big chest and flat back as you bring the weight down to the ground.
- Leg that's supporting your body has a soft bend in the knee.
- Leg that's up off the ground reaches back and up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with leg fully locked out, weight held at your hip level.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep the weight as close to your foot as possible to avoid going forward.