For this workout, you should be moving the entire time at a steady pace so pick a personalized option that allows you to do so.
- Reduce to 60-80 reps (whatever takes about 4-5 min.)
- Perform with feet anchored (use a backpack or weight to hold down the legs).
- Reduce to 40-60 reps (whatever takes about 3-4 min.)
- Perform reps while holding onto a counter top or table to help use the upper body to balance stand up.
- Adjust the height of the surface.
- Reduce to 30-40 reps
- Perform as 60 Step-ups, then reduce to 40.
- Adjust load.
- If your weight is on the lighter side for your abilities, increase to 50-60 reps.
- If your weight is on the heavier side for your abilities, reduce to 20-30 reps.
- Step over instead of jumping laterally over DB.
- Perform some of the reps as Lateral Burpees with the other portion subbing a Kick-back instead of Burpee.
- Perform all 20 reps as Lateral Kick-backs.
- Box: use a box, stool, low retaining wall, or anything elevated.
- Snatches: barbell, single DB/KB, or perform a backpack ground to overhead.
✅ Something to jump or step on. Preferably 12 inches or higher.
✅ Weight option for snatches. A moderate weight where you can string at least 8-10 reps without stopping.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record time of completion.