Didn't think burpees could get any worse? Think again!!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright, directly to the side of a small object (weight), with feet underneath your hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Bend over with a flat back, arms reaching towards the ground.
- Place hands on the ground shoulder-width, planking your body out to a flat position.
- With control, lower your body down so chest and thighs rest on the ground.
- Push off the ground with your arms & jump your body laterally over the small object to the side of you.
- With your body on the other side of the object, repeat.
✅ The Finish
- Completing a full jump laterally over an object to the sie of you.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in as you lower and press your body off the ground for a stronger shoulder position.