✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips.
- With a flat back and bent knees, hold a weight with one or two hands at the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Begin to stand up, keeping chest/shoulders over your feet.
- Once the weight is to the level of your knees, jump upwards.
- In one continuous motion, pull and punch the weight over your head, feet landing in a quarter squat position.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with a weight locked out overhead, feet in squat stance.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull elbows up and outside in the middle to keep the weight close to your body.
It's All in the Hips
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Hero Workout: Randy
Today's Focus: Snatches, Box Jumps, and Sit-ups (barefoot)
Today's Focus: Overhead balance movements
Today's Focus: FUNctional Fitness 🥳
Warm-up: Jumping Endurance