Today we have various burpees to get through. You should be working at a pace where you can consistently move and feel challenged, so try to pick a personalized option where you can feel that stimulus.
- All Weighted Movements: adjust load.
- All Burpee Movements: reduce from 15 to 8-10 reps per movement, then perform a Kick-back instead of the full Burpee.
- All Box Movements: reduce height or length of jump or perform a step up or over.
- All Lateral Jumps: scale to a step over instead of a 2-foot jump-over.
- Candlesticks: option to have a chair or bench next to you so that you can use it to help balance or stand up.
- Deadlift: barbell, DBs, or backpack
- Burpees: DBs or backpack
- Box: can sub with a bench, chair, or jump over 1-2 DB(s) lined up length-wise.
🤰 Mama Birds
25 Step ups
25 Side step up
25 Single leg squat to seat or bench
✅ Weight option for deadlift and weighted burpees. This should be a medium weight where you could do at least 10 deadlifts without stopping.
✅ A box or step for box jumps and burpees. Should be something that is 8 inches or higher.
⏱ Clock set to timer. Record time of completion.