✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips or shoulders, whatever is most comfortable.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Sit butt back and down towards the ground.
- Roll backwards, transfering momentum towards the shoulder blades.
- Legs lift up towards the ceiling, feet together, getting as vertical as possible.
- Roll momentum back towards your feet.
- Bend your knees and land at the bottom of a squat.
- Jump forward to the top of a plank.
- With control, lower your body down so chest and thighs rest on the ground.
- Push off the ground with your arms and jump your body back up to a standing position.
- Jump and clap at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet underneath hips after the jump.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs/butt when you're coming off of the ground to prevent hips from sagging as you come off of the ground.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Candlestick Burpees
Today's Focus: All the things...again!
Mondays can be dark times...brighten it up with some Candlestick Burpees!
If you've ever questioned how your hamstrings were doing, today is the day we get to know them REALLY well.