✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips or shoulders, whatever is most comfortable.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Sit butt back and down towards the ground.
- Roll backwards, transfering momentum towards the shoulder blades.
- Legs lift up towards the ceiling, feet together, getting as vertical as possible.
- Roll momentum back towards your feet.
- Bend your knees and land at the bottom of a squat.
- Jump forward to the top of a plank.
- With control, lower your body down so chest and thighs rest on the ground.
- Push off the ground with your arms and jump your body back up to a standing position.
- Jump and clap at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet underneath hips after the jump.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs/butt when you're coming off of the ground to prevent hips from sagging as you come off of the ground.