Burpee meets box jumps, what can go wrong?
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips, facing a box or elevated surface a few feet away.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Bend over with a flat back, arms reaching towards the ground.
- Place hands on the ground shoulder-width, planking your body out to a flat position.
- With control, lower your body down so chest and thighs rest on the ground.
- Push off the ground with your arms and stand back up to a standing position.
- Lean over, pushing your butt back, shoulders over your toes.
- Throw arms forward for momentum.
- Jump up onto elevated surface, landing with soft, bent knees.
✅ The Finish
- Stand up fully on the elevated surface, knees and hips locked out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Step down from the elevated surface to help regulate your pace.