Picking stuff up and setting them down without hurting yourself.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- With a flat back and bent knees, hold onto an object at your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive out of your heels, pushing the ground away, keeping shoulders over your object and toes.
- Once your hands get to the level of your knees, bring your chest back and up.
- Stand up at the top, lower yourself back down the way you came up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully both legs fully locked out, weight held at your hip level.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back to keep a safe back angle.