For the weighted movements, pick a weight that's not too easy but not too hard. Something where you'll be able to do about 10-15 reps without stopping or at least well before you get to the burpees. For the sit-ups, challenge yourself and pick an option where there's a bit of a struggle but where you can still definitely power through. It should feel little hard but not impossible.
- Adjust load, then number of reps to 50.
- Beginners: perform on your knees, then reduce to 50 reps.
- Adjust load.
- Beginners: only go to the level of your eye/head instead of all the way overhead.
- Can have your legs however you want, but make sure shoulders touch the ground for every rep.
- Beginners: reduce number of reps to 50.
- Reduce number of reps to 4.
- Beginners: perform Kick-backs OR perform Burpee to an elevated surface, placing hands on a chair bottom or tabletop.
- Plank Drags/Swings: single weight like a DB, KB, or backpack.
🤰 Mama Birds
10 Scaled Burpees
20 DB/KB Swings
100-m Farmers Carry
✅ Weight option for your Plank Drags.
✅ Weight option for Swings.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Making sure to keep an eye on the clock so you can do your 6 burpees every 2 minutes.