The story goes that the renegade row was originally a bent over row, but left their organizational beliefs, went rogue, and is now it's own movement.
✅ The Set-up
- Set up in plank position with hands underneath the shoulders with hands on weights.
- Feet underneath the hips or slightly wider under shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull one weight/hand upwards towards your ribcage, elbows in and making a 90 degree angle.
- Return weight/hand to the ground to the plank position.
- Switch arms.
✅ The Finish
- The top of a plank position on toes and hands on top of weights, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze butt and legs to maintain a straight plank position throughout.