✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips to a 90 degree angle, holding weight(s) in your hands.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull weight(s) to your belly button with elbows in, elbows reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return the first arm to straight.
✅ The Finish
- Standing bent over with both arms returning to lock out/extended underneath you.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in by squeezing your armpits when the weights touch your chest.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Running, Squats, and Pulling
Today's Focus: All of the things!
"On the first day of Christmas My true love sent to me A workout with Gymparty! "
Today's workout is like a sandwich! YUM!
Quick warm-up part 3
Pairs best with pulling and squatting movements.
Warm-up: Unilateral Hinge/Pull