You should be able to do all the movements fast while still feeling some resistance in the weights, so pick a personalized option that allows you to do that.
- Adjust load.
- Adjust load, then, reduce to 10 reps.
- Beginners: perform with no weight, but with arms held up in the air.
- Doubles: reduce number of reps to 10-15.
- Singles: reduce number of reps to 20-30 or Toe Taps.
- Beginners: option to practice or perform attempts until the 2-min. mark.
- Snatches: one smaller single DB, KB, or sack of potatoes.
- Overhead Lunges: one larger weight, like a barbell, plate, backpack, or DB/KB held with both hands. If you only have one smaller weight, perform the movement on one arm and then the other, splitting the reps in half.
- Jump Rope: if you have no jump rope, sub in alternating Toe Taps (40 total reps).
🤰 Mama Birds
3-min. to complete
20 Single-arm Hang Snatches Alternating
20 Front Rack Lunges, total steps
20 Toe Taps
Rest remainder of time
✅ Weight for Single-arm Snatches and Lunges.
✅ Optional jump rope.
⏱ Clock set to 3 minute intervals.