✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders.
- Hold weight(s) above your head, arms locked out.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step forward with one foot, lower back knee towards ground barely grazing it.
- Push off of front foot and return feet back to squat stance.
- Repeat on other leg.
- Weight stays overhead the entire time.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with weight(s) locked out over your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Push up and back to keep the weight centered as you step.
Glutes and Shoulders
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Overhead balance movements
Today's Focus: Overhead and Single-stance movements
Fun variations of Lunges and Presses today!
Another two-parter that has a diversity of holds using your shoulders.