For this deadlift, your weight option will start in between you legs - which is the "snatch" part.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- With a flat back and bent knees, lean over to hold onto an object at your toes, in front of your shins.
- Barbell: hold with a wide grip.
- Single small weight: hold onto with one arm, palms facing your body, other arm free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive out of your heels, pushing the ground away, keeping shoulders over your object and toes.
- Once your hands get to the level of your knees, bring your chest back and up.
- Stand up at the top, lower yourself back down the way you came up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully both legs fully locked out, weight held at your hip level in front of your body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back to keep a safe back angle.