✅ The Set-up
- Stand next to an elevated surface (stool, chair, etc.)
- Raise inside leg onto elevated surface, placing full foot on top, knee bent, mostly balancing on the leg on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive off of your foot on the surface to a standing position, locking legs out at the top.
- Trailing leg stays floating in air.
- Lower trailing leg down slowly and return it to the ground, keeping one leg on the surface.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright, legs and hips locked out, with one leg on a chair/stool and the other free floating.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive off of your heel as you raise and lower your body to stay out of your knees.
🍑 Posterior Movements
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
It's 90s Week!
Laterally speaking, we're pairing single-sided movements with side to side movements and it's going to sleigh.
Today's workout is a funky fresh mover
Starting the weekend off with a fun chipper.