✅ The Set-up
- Stand next to an elevated surface (stool, chair, etc.)
- Raise inside leg onto elevated surface, placing full foot on top, knee bent, mostly balancing on the leg on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive off of your foot on the surface to a standing position, locking legs out at the top.
- Trailing leg stays floating in air.
- Lower trailing leg down slowly and return it to the ground, keeping one leg on the surface.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright, legs and hips locked out, with one leg on a chair/stool and the other free floating.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive off of your heel as you raise and lower your body to stay out of your knees.