The pace on the run should be fast, but also leaving something left in the tank for the Pistols and Hang Power Clean and Jerks. For the Pistols and Hang Power Clean and Jerks pick an option where you feel some challenge. Last week we focused on seated, but give the Rolling Pistols a try to change it up.
- Adjust distance to 1200m, then 800m respectively.
- If unable to run outside, perform 8 Rounds of 20 Mountain Climbers + 40 Butt Kickers.
- Seated Pistol: sit back and onto an elevated surface, adjusting height of surface to modulate difficulty.
- Rolling Pistol: perform a Candlestick and then as you stand up, stand up only with one foot.
- Arm Assistance: holding onto something (chair/counter top) to help balance and also stand up, option to add this to both of the Pistol variations above
Hang Power Clean & Jerks
- Adjust load.
- If its hard to lock out elbows in the Jerk position, use two weights, one in each hand.
- Clean & Jerks: barbell or backpack, pair of DBs/KBs/bottles
🤰 Mama Birds
400m Farmers Carry
40 Reverse lunge
30 DB Hang Power Clean & Jerk
✅ Map your 1-mile distance.
✅ Weight for Hang Power Clean and Jerks. Something that you can do about 8-10 unbroken.
✅ Optional chair for Seated Pistols.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record your time of completion.