✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold weight(s) in your hand(s), held at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, catching in a 1/4 squat position, supporting the weight with elbows underneath.
- Return foot stance back under hips, with weight(s) remaining on the shoulders.
- Dip a few inches with knees forward and chest upright.
- Keeping elbows up, jump up getting the weight elevated off the shoulders.
- Punch up with the arms, locking elbows out, simultaneously move feet out and land in quarter squat getting under the weight.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with feet in squat stance, arms locked out overhead with weight(s) held in your hands, body in one straight line.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think about sitting down in the 1/4 squat position rather than jumping the feet out.