Today's workout should feel heavy, but if your heavy options are limited, see below for your options.
- Adjust load.
- If performing with a barbell, load may be dictated by if you have a rack or not.
- If you cannot go very heavy, perform 12-12-12-10-10-10-8-8-8 rep scheme instead.
- First, adjust height of the stool/chair (lower reduces difficulty).
- Then, adjust duration to 15-20 sec. each round.
- Next, perform a Knee-supported Copenhagen Plank.
- Squats/Jerks: barbell, DB(s), KB(s), backpack.
- Copenhagen Plank: chair or stool.
🤰 Mama Birds
Replace Copenhagen Planks with 20 Steps Bear Crawls.
✅ Weight option for Back Squats. Something that feels heavy.
✅ Weight option for Push Jerks. Something that feels heavy.
⏱ This workout is not for time, but have a clock handy to time the planks.