Those Danes know the very best of pastries and adductor exercises.
✅ The Set-up
- Lay on your side hip on the ground, with an elevated surface (chair) near your feet.
- With a bent knee, place the inside of the upper knee onto the elevated surface.
- Bottom leg on the ground.
- Upper body weight oriented on your elbow, placed perpendicular with the body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push away from the ground with your elbow, elevating your torso.
- Push bottom leg against ground, top inside knee against chair.
- Squeeze your butt at the top and hold.
✅ The Finish
- Body supported on the elbow and top knee with hips open.
- Bottom leg not touching the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze inside of the bottom leg to pull it completely off of the ground.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Finding balance
Today's Focus: Adductors (Inner thighs), Core, Shoulder stability
We're getting all areas of the hamstrings both in strength and strength endurance.
Today we're slowing things down with a different kind of plank.