Today's workout involves going upside down, which can be scary. The warm-up is a great opportunity to try and test your options out by adjusting the height of your leg elevation. Pick an option that gives a little bit of anxiety but where you can still string about 5-6 reps together.
- First, adjust height of the surface up or down.
- Next, reduce # of reps to 20 for each.
- Last, perform Step-ups instead of Jumps.
- If no elevated surface, perform 30 Reverse Lunges.
- Adjust load.
Box Handstand Push-ups:
- Adjust height of elevated object - lower it to reduce difficulty.
- Adjust difficulty by first performing on toes, then on the knees.
- Third, perform Pike Push-ups. (best option for those who have never done this movement before)
- Scale-up to Handstand Push-ups
- Box: chair, stool, retaining wall.
- Snatches can be performed with a barbell or DBs.
Buy In: 30 Toe touches
Buy Out: 30 Toe touches
✅ Box or something sturdy to jump on and push-up on.
✅ Weight option for Snatches, something that you'll be able to string at least 5-6 reps together in a row.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record your time of completion.