Pick a personalized option for each movement where it feels difficult but manageable enough to maintain throughout 12 rounds.
- First, maintain difficulty of your Dips but perform 6-reps instead of 8-reps.
- Then, use more or less of your legs to help offset the weight on your shoulders: bent knees give you more help, but with the original 8-reps.
- Beginners: perform 4-reps instead of 8.
- Scale up by performing dips between two chairs, with body between.
- When standing up off the ground, use your arms to also push your body off of the ground.
- Beginners: set up two chairs or low stools to the sides of your body when performing & place your hands on them to help you stand up.
- Dips: chair bottom, table, stool, or even paralletes if you have them!
🤰 Mama Birds
10 Rounds For Quality:
4 Chair Dips
4 Legs-only Deadbugs, total or Seated Pelvic Tilts
8 Air Squats
Rest 30-sec. b/t rounds
✅ Objects for dips.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch. Record your time!