✅ The Set-up
- Start in a Plank position on your hands and toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift one arm up, reaching and looking towards the ceiling, other arm is supporting your bodyweight.
- Then, take opposite foot/leg and bring it across and underneath the body.
- Bring leg back across body and arm back underneath shoulders to original plank position.
- Switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- In a plank position supported by one arm with one leg across the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Move slowly and controlled to maintain balance.
Core + Shoulder Stability
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Rotational Movements
Today'a Focus: shoulder stability, pulling, and legzz
Rotational Symmetry 😵💫
"On the first day of Christmas My true love sent to me A workout with Gymparty! "
Warm-up: Varied Grip Press/Push