We usually like our dips in spinach, artichoke, and cheese form, but this works, too.
✅ The Set-up
- Place your body at the front of a chair, hips off the bottom with either straight legs or bent knees.
- Arms are supporting your bodyweight, elbows locked out, hands pushing away from the chair.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower your hips down, chest comes forward, elbows reach a 90 degree angle.
- Press out of the bottom, reaching full lock out at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Body fully supported/elevated with your arms/elbows locked out, feet on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in the sides throughout to maintain a safe shoulder angle.