Poor bugs are dead AND they don't have arms??
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Bring legs up so that they are perpendicular with your body, knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Arms are reaching towards the ceiling, straight elbows.
- Core is engaged with lower back flat against the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower your right foot towards the ground, keeping a 90 degree angle with the knee, keeping both arms held straight up.
- Return leg and arm to center, switch sides.
- Continue performing in a controlled, slow fashion, with both arms unnmoving throughout.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with legs (knees bent) and arms straight up, low back flat against ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think of sucking your belly button down to your spine throughout the entire movement!