✅ The Set-up
- Sit on a chair with torso upright and legs shoulder with, planted on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Take a big breath in letting your belly come out rocking your pelvis forwards.
- Then, fully exhale like you're blowing out a candle, rocking your pelvis backwards.
- Perform these slowly and focus on belly breathing over your chest/lungs.
✅ The Finish
- Seated on a chair with core engaged, pelvis rotated back.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place your hands on your hips to make your upper body posture taller.