Pick personalized options that will allow you to move with minimal rest. For the the Wall Squats, pick an option that feels challenging, but where you're still able to hold for the entire minute. If it feels too easy, challenge yourself by adding weight. Use medium weight for the Swings, you may need to take 1-2 breaks and that's okay, just make sure they're no longer than 30 seconds. The run should be at a fast pace, you should feel like you need to rest after you're done.
- Adjust difficulty by going higher, aka a 1/4 Squat instead of being at paralllel.
- Scale up by holding a weight out front of chest.
- Adjust load.
- Beginners: perform Swings only to chest/eye level instead of overhead.
- Reduce duration to 200-m.
- No-run option, sub in 2-min. going back and forth between 20 Butt-kickers + 20 Jumping Jacks.
- Swings: single DB, KB, or single weight like a jug of milk or sack of potatoes.
1-min. Max Wall Sit Hold
2-min. Max Rep Single-arm Swings*
200-m Fast Walk or 2-min. Low Step-ups (4-6")
*Switch arms every 30-sec.
✅ Weight for Swings.
✅ Space on the wall.
✅ 400m route mapped out.
⏱ Make sure to keep an eye on the clock to measure your work and rest times.