Sometimes the arms have to fly solo. Single-arm swings are a great alternative to regular swings if you're weight options are too light for both arms and you want a little more of a challenge.
- Feet in squat stance, hold one object on one arm between the legs at level of hips
- Palm facing body or towards the free hand
- Hinge at hips with butt back/flat back/knees soft
- Squeeze butt and catapult object forward and up
- Making a semi circle trajectory, stopping at the level of the chest
- Abs/butt/quads squeezed at top
- Lower down with control, catch KB at the hips again, perform continuously like a metronome