Sometimes the arms have to fly solo.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet shoulder-width in squat stance.
- Hold one object on ine arm between the legs at level of hips, palm facing body or towards the free hand.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over at hips with butt back/flat back/knees soft.
- Squeeze butt and catapult object forward and up, making a semi circle trajectory, stopping at the level of the chest.
- Lower down with control, catch KB at the hips again.
- Perform continuously like a metronome.
✅ The Finish
- Standing with a single weight in one hand held at chest level in front of your body, arm straight.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt and brace your abs at the top to keep your back safe!