✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips or shoulders, whatever is most comfortable.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over and reach towards the ground.
- Knees ideally are locked out, but can bend slightly if needed.
- Once hands reach the ground, walk them forward until they are past shoulders/head with arms locked out.
- Slowly walk feet in towards hands.
✅ The Finish
- Body in a folded position, with hands and feet on the ground, butt in the air.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Move feet slightly wider and bend them if your hamstrings are tight.