Today we're working on our stamina, so you want to make sure you're staying consistent with your pacing. Since there are only 3 reps on each side for the Single-Leg Deadlifts, find a medium-heavy weight to challenge yourself. You can use the same weight for the Weighted Step-ups. For the Box Jumps and Russian Twists, you want to go super fast.
- Adjust load.
- If your weights are too light to be somewhat challenging, perform 8-10 reps total.
- Beginners: perform a Staggered-stance Deadlift.
- First, adjust load.
- Then, adjust height of elevation.
- Beginners: perform regular Step-ups without weight.
- Lower down to 16 reps OR lower height of surface.
- Beginners: perform jumps over your DB, facing it.
- Adjust load.
- Beginners: perform without load and just use your arms touching the ground each side.
- Deadlifts/Step-ups: barbell, DBs, KBs, backpack.
- Step-ups: chair or stool. If you do not have anything to step up onto, perform Weighted Reverse Lunges.
- Box Jumps: chair, or stool. If you do not have anything to jump onto, perform jumps over your weight.
- Twists: one weight (DB, KB, backpack)
🤰 Mama Birds
In a 4-min. Window
6 Single-leg Deadlifts, total
12 Weighted Step-ups*, total
24 Box Jumps
45-sec. max distance single arm carry
Rest in the remaining time.
*scale to bodyweight if needed
✅ Weight for Single-Leg Deadlifts.
✅ Weight for Step-ups.
✅ Something to step or jump on.
⏱ Clock set to 4 minute timer.